We offer a wide selection of long-haul bargain bird, mammal and wildlife tours which provide outstanding value for money and a wealth of quality wildlife sightings. These holidays are action-packed, focused, dawn-to-dusk wildlife tours, suitable for keen naturalists or birders, whether expert or beginner. They are led by an expert local English-speaking naturalist.
What do Naturetrek bargain tours offer?
- Some of the most competitively priced group wildlife holidays on the worldwide market
- Prices to many remote and exciting wildlife destinations that cannot be matched, even by independent travel or backpacking
- The same standard of accommodation (within the context of the area to be visited) offered on other commercial wildlife, bird and mammal watching holidays
- The expert leadership of at least one local English-speaking naturalist or ornithologist
Who will they suit?
- Bird & mammal enthusiasts keen to enjoy their wildlife in the company of a local guide. They will not suit those who require intensive British style leadership & guidance
- Enthusiasts who do not wish to pay a high premium to be guided by another British naturalist
- People who enjoy a measure of independent discovery & research
- Keen wildlife & animal enthusiasts seeking value for money & a group of similarly enthusiastic people with whom to travel
- Dawn-to-dusk wildlife watching
Do you offer other types of tours?
Yes. We offer plenty of more broad-minded and relaxed bird, mammal and other wildlife watching holidays, with a focus on other natural history and culture as well. Full details are given in our brochure and elsewhere on the website.
Our bargain tour specialist recommends …
“I’d recommend our wide choice of bargain bird tours to South America, which search for hummingbirds, tanagers, antpittas and Cock-of-the-rock among other species. In Africa, try ‘Botswana’s Desert & Delta’ for a classic camping safari in search of the Okavango’s game and Wild Dogs, or our ‘Uganda – Shoebills to Gorillas’ tour.’”
Naturetrek Tour Manager