Naturetrek partners with iGoTerra
The ever-changing taxonomy in, for example, birds makes it a complex task for us and our clients to keep up with new species names and taxonomy in general. From 2017 our clients will benefit from having up-to-date bird checklists, thanks to a new collaboration with iGoTerra.
iGoTerra provides globally unique tools (downloadable software) and services to all wildlife enthusiasts to record, manage and share wildlife observations, ranking, lists, photos and trips … helping us always to be on top of our trip checklists!
Join iGoTerra & get three months free!
If you find it difficult to manage your lists or keep up with taxonomic updates and if you want to be better prepared for your next trip, we recommend you to take a close look at iGoTerra’s website: www.igoterra.com which will help you to stay on top of all your lists.
With iGoTerra you:
- Will always know what you have seen, where & when
- Will know which species are new & where they can be seen
- Can enter your observations directly from your smartphone wherever you are in the world
- Have all your wildlife records in one place (birds, mammals, butterflies and so on)
- Have permanent & safe backup for all your observations
- Do not need to worry about taxonomic changes anymore
- Will be able to print your target lists for any country in the world
- Can export your observations to e.g. eBird
- Connect your photos to your observations
… and a lot more!
iGoTerra has the tools to help you import your historic data (whether they are in an excel sheet or from Avisys, BirdBase, eBird or any other software) and there’s help available if needed from iGoTerra.
We use iGoTerra to manage our trip checklists, and highly recommend it for any wildlife enthusiast! When you sign up as a Standard or Premium member and use the Naturetrek promotion code ‘NT17’, iGoTerra will automatically extend your membership an extra 3 months. Click here! Please note that this promotion code is only valid until Friday 31st March 2017.