Bargain Mammal Watching
Naturetrek offers a wide selection of long-haul wildlife holidays primarily focusing on mammals. These tours offer an intensive mammal-centred focus, outstanding value for money and top quality sightings. They are led by at least one expert local English-speaking naturalist, and visit countries in Africa, Asia, South and Central America and more.
Our mammal specialist recommends...
I’d recommend ‘Ecuador – Amazonian Mammals’ for a good introduction to South America’s rainforest mammals. In Africa, it’s hard to beat our ‘Zambia’s South Luangwa National Park’ holiday for its combination of Leopards, other ‘big game’ and first-class accommodation! In Asia, try ‘India – Bandhavgarh National Park’ for Tigers and other Indian mammals.” - Paul Stanbury
Naturetrek bargain mammal watching tours
Is a Naturetrek bargain mammal tour the right holiday for me?
Our range of bargain mammal tours will suit:
- Experts or beginners
- People who want an active, fast-paced wildlife holiday
- Those seeking a dedicated focus on searching for mammals rather than on looking at other wildlife or cultural highlights of the area
Where do the tours go & what might I see?
Naturetrek’s bargain mammal selection includes tours focusing on the endemic mammals of a country or region such as Southern India or Ethiopia, ‘big game’ in Kenya staying at a luxury camp in the Masai Mara and Lake Naivasha, Tigers in India and Giant River Otters in Peru. We also offer tours to a wide range of other wildlife holiday destinations such as:
- Unique rainforest mammals & other wildlife of Peru
- The world famous Kruger National Park in eastern South Africa
- The diverse mammal life of Belize
- Endemic mammals of Ethiopia, with a back-drop of breathtaking scenery
- A conservation tour focusing on bears, Tigers & the Taj Mahal in India
- Nepal’s Chitwan National Park & Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve in search of One-horned Rhinos & other mammals
WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT OUR Bargain Mammals HOLIDAYS
My husband and I had a trip of a lifetime. If it weren't for the long distances from home, and the jetlag, we would love to go back. At least we have seen tigers and ridden an elephant. Pure magic! Thank you so much for such a well organised tour.
The guides were very knowledgeable and worked hard to find all the animals that lived in the areas we visited. They were patient when the photographers wanted to get just the right picture. Their driving skills were impressive and I always felt safe with them. The holiday fulfilled all my expectations.
Warren and Martin made South Africa come alive for us... The knowledge and skill that they both exhibited was amazing, their efforts to provide the maximum opportunity to see everything possible at the time were unceasing and totally successful.