WOLF WATCHING HOLIDAYS
Wolves are shy and elusive, which is part of what makes the thrill of seeing a lone wild wolf crossing an open plain, or a pack of wolves feeding on a kill one of the natural world’s unbeatable experiences. The wolf’s howl is a sound that epitomises the wilderness. Whether across a snow-clad northern landscape or a stark Ethiopian plateau, we are pleased to offer you the chance to see, track or hear a wild wolf on our wolf holidays.
NATURETREK WOLF HOLIDAYS
Why book one of Naturetrek’s wolf watching holidays?
Naturetrek offers the chance to look for wolves in a variety of countries and landscapes. One of the additional attractions of seeing wild wolves is that they inhabit some of the most beautiful places in the world. From dedicated wolf watching holidays in Spain, where wolf tracks can be seen right outside our guesthouse door, to tracking these magnificent animals in Sweden on cross-country skis, we offer a wide range of wolf watching experiences in Europe and beyond.
- Wolf watching in Spain – a dedicated wolf tracking holiday in Spain’s remote north-western corner
- Ethiopian Wolves – a chance to look for the rare and beautiful Ethiopian wolf in the Bale Mountains
- Wolf Tracking in Winter – track wolves across Sweden’s taiga in winter
- Poland in Winter - a unique winter holiday focusing on the large mammals to be found in Poland, including a chance to see Wolves
- Our ‘Sweden’s Mammals’ tour explores the territory of local wolf packs, with the chance to hear them howl at night
All of our wolf holidays are led by an expert naturalist.
But we offer even more!
View all of our wolf holidays or call us now on +44 1962 733051 to find out more.
OUR WOLF HOLIDAYS SPECIALIST RECOMMENDS …
"Our 5-day ‘Sweden – Wolf-tracking in Winter’ tour is led by an exceptional guide; in addition, we stay in one of Sweden’s most acclaimed hotels and the scenery is out of this world. If you want a short break focusing almost exclusively on wolf watching I’d recommend ‘Wolves & Bustards in Rural Spain’, while we’ve also had good wolf sightings in recent years on our holiday to Italy’s Abruzzo National Park.”