Dolphin Watching Holidays
Seeing dolphins in the wild consistently ranks high on people’s lists of ’10 Things To See Before I Die’. Dolphins have captured the public imagination arguably more than any other animal – we marvel at their intelligence, grace and agility, as well as their apparent curiosity of their human observers.
OUR DOLPHIN TOURS SPECIALIST RECOMMENDS …
In the UK I'd recommend our full-day dolphin tours to look for White-beaked dolphins off Lyme Bay. Madeira offers a good variety of dolphins close to shore including Risso's, Atlantic Spotted and Common, while if you fancy warm tropical waters Sri Lanka or the Maldives offer a good range of acrobatic species in sunny conditions!
Naturetrek Tour Leader
NATURETREK DOLPHIN TOURS
Naturetrek offers the chance to watch dolphins all over the world, from the
UK to the tropics and polar regions. Many of our dolphin tours also offer the
opportunity to see whales. We offer:
Our range of dolphin watching holidays includes:
- Dedicated dolphin tours focusing on one or a few key species
- Dolphin watching as part of a broader wildlife watching tour
- A range of tours from day trips out on small boats to week-long liveaboard
- Expert biologist-led, photographer-led and researcher-led tours
- A wide range of the world’s dolphin species seen, from Bottlenose and
Risso’s, to Spinner, Striped and Heaviside’s
- A Maldives Cruise – a cruise through the
turquoise waters surrounding the Maldives, searching for dolphins and whales as
well as snorkeling over the reefs
- Monterey Bay – enjoying the dolphins, whales
and bird life of California’s Monterey Bay
- The Azores – Look for Sperm Whales and
- Madeira – a 5-day holiday focusing on
View all of our dolphin watching holidays or call us now
on +44 1962 733051 to find out more.
WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT OUR Dolphins HOLIDAYS
The picnic lunches were wonderful! Both the leaders were full of enthusiasm and really inspired us to take up an interest in butterflies.
The service from the boat company was excellent and there was a clear rapport between the captain and Tom Brereton.
This was a wonderful trip from start to finish. The crew were knowledgeable, supportive, friendly, efficient, cheerful and funny. Wonderful encounters with grey whales, amazing sightings of sea creatures and other whales. A lovely atmosphere on the trip.