The Tiger is arguably the most iconic species on the planet. It is a symbol of natural perfection and at the top of many people’s wildlife wish list. Naturetrek is a Tiger travel expert, with over 20 years’ experience leading Tiger safaris in the subcontinent and the widest range of tours available.
Our tiger travel specialist recommends …
"Our 'Just Tigers!' tour has enjoyed unrivalled Tiger viewing success over the past 20 years. It includes a visit to the Taj Mahal and 14 game drives!... and we haven’t failed to see Tigers yet! Our 'Tiger Direct!' tour is having similar success, and has the advantage of less travel."
Naturetrek Tour Manager
NATURETREK TIGER TOURS
As the foremost operator of natural history tours in India, Naturetrek has a long and proud tradition of enabling clients to enjoy the very best wildlife-viewing in the subcontinent. Over the years, many hundreds of our Tiger safari participants have experienced the ultimate wildlife thrill of encountering wild Tigers in their natural environment.
Here are some of the reasons our Tiger tours are so successful:
- 100% sightings on our four top Tiger safaris in the last five years
- Small groups escorted by India’s best naturalist guides
- Up-to-date information from Tiger Reserves
- Scrupulous attention to detail in choosing a high standard of accommodation
- Superb local guides who monitor Tiger movements daily to get us the best sightings
What can I expect on typical Naturetrek Tiger holidays?
- A comfortable lodge within a convenient distance from the reserve
- Twice daily excursions by vehicle into the reserve
- Elephant-back rides to look for Tigers in some reserves
- A focus on finding and observing Tigers, while also enjoying other wildlife and culture
- The security of a small group
Naturetrek has teamed up with leading conservation organisations to offer Tiger holidays which make a direct contribution to saving these magnificent wild cats.
WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT OUR Tiger HOLIDAYS
The leader made everything run without a hitch. Excellent touch to sort out all the tips on a kitty basis. I left a jacket in one of the remote lodges, and it was returned to me safe and sound on our return to Nagpur. Impossible to find a fault with any aspect of the trip. In particular our wives' private extension to Delhi and Agra was a huge success.
Saw 9 tigers and heard 2 growls! Hatsy was an excellent, kind and caring tour guide. He was at his best at Bandhavgarh obviously as he developed it! The extension worked beautifully, we were met and dispatched very efficiently. Thank you, Mr Jolly!
A really wonderful holiday. At every stage of the various journeys the local agents were there to help with baggage. Our tour guides/leaders were very knowledgeable and interesting to talk to. Both lodges were very good. And we saw Tigers!